Antalya Demre Myra Ancient City Discounted Ticket
With Tripass, you can visit the Antalya Myra Ancient City without waiting in line for tickets. Moreover, you don't need to be a member to buy a discounted ticket to the Antalya Myra Ancient City. All you have to do is to buy the discounted ticket for the Antalya Myra Ancient City and scan the QR code sent to your phone at the box office. In this way, you can skip the never ending ticket lines and enter the Antalya Myra Ancient City. You will feel special with Tripass wonderland. Because you are special.
You can enter Antalya Myra Ancient City at a discounted price and enter without waiting in line. You will discover both historical and natural beauties by walking through Antalya Myra Ancient City, where natural beauty meets thousands of years of history. At the same time, the Myra Ancient City is very close to the most beautiful bays of the Mediterranean. Tripass think of you, your pocket and your time. Welcome to the world of privileges of Tripass.
Myra means “Place of the Great Mother Goddess”. Myra Ancient City is located in Demre district of Antalya. Myra, the richest and most magnificent city of the Lycian Civilization, has a history of 2500 years. The ancient city of Myra, which is the most visited by tourists in the Mediterranean, fascinates tourists with its rock tombs and theatre. Also known all over the world and known as Santa Claus St. Nicholas lived in this city and was the archbishop. Located close to the Myra Ancient City, St. Nicholas Church is located. The city of Myra is also known as the peak of Christianity. The Ancient City of Myra is close to Kaş, Kekova, Adrasan and Finike. If you happen to be here, be sure to stop by the Ancient City of Myra and greet Santa Claus, who brings you presents every year. We have prepared a list of the best things to do in Antalya and in different provinces of Turkey at a discount for you. Shop with confidence with Tripass, skip the never-ending ticket lines, and save money and time.
By purchasing your Antalya Myra Ancient City discounted ticket, you will both go on a time travel in the ancient city and immerse yourself in the waters of the Mediterranean by enjoying Mediterranean Bays. After your visit, it is inevitable to think that you are visiting the ancient city like an Emperor. Antalya Myra Ancient City is a place of great interest. For this reason, there are ticket lines that take hours in front of them and there is a great loss of time. You can easily enter Antalya Myra Ancient City by skipping the never ending ticket lines with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums of Turkey by skipping the never ending ticket lines. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass. Get discounted tickets. Save time and money. You will feel special with Tripass. Because you are special.
- Museum Visiting Hours : 08:00-17:00 Box Office Closing Time: 16:30.
- Audio Guide is not included and can be taken from the entrance.
- Enter fast and easy with QR CODE.
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- Located very close to Antalya Myra Ancient City, Don't forget to buy your discounted ticket to visit St. Nicholas Church. You can check the "Museums, Attractions & Tours" sections of the site to get discounted tickets to places to visit in Antalya and all provinces of Turkey. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass.
- Purchase must be made at least 24 hours before the time of use.
• Expiry Date: Valid For 60 Days.
• You can buy as many tickets as you want, use them for yourself and gift them to your loved ones.
• Your TriPass QR code will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile phone or you can access it from the ”Manage Your Pass” section of the site.