Antalya Demre St. Nicholas Church (Santa Claus) Ticket Get 33% profit.
(Antalya Saint Nicholas Memorial Museum)
With Tripass, you can visit the Antalya Demre St. Nicholas Church (Santa Claus) without waiting in line for tickets. Moreover, you don't need to be a member to buy a discounted ticket to the Antalya Demre St. Nicholas Church (Santa Claus). All you have to do is to buy the discounted ticket for the Antalya Demre St. Nicholas Church (Santa Claus) and scan the QR code sent to your phone at the box office. In this way, you can skip the never ending ticket lines and enter the Antalya Demre St. Nicholas Church (Santa Claus). You will feel special with Tripass wonderland. Because you are special.
Santa Claus was born in Patara. He died in Myra, where he was bishop. A church was built in Demre in the name of Saint Nicholas, also known as "Santa Claus", and his tomb is located here. Saint Nicholas is the son of a wealthy family and Saint Nicholas won the hearts of everyone with his helpful demeanor. He has been called the protector of children, especially because of his love for children. Today, it is believed that Santa Claus delivers beautiful gifts that make everyone happy. Don't forget to visit Santa, who visits you and delivers fancy gifts to your home every year. Today, the patron saint of many countries, St. In the name of Nicholas, ceremonies are held in Demre, festivities are set up and gifts are given to children as of December 6th. Also, St. Nicholas Church is very close to Antalya Myra Ancient City. You can reach all activities from the Myra Ancient City and Antalya's museums to attractions with Tripass. Discover Turkey's most precious treasures, join the best activities and enjoy privileges with Tripass. Welcome to the world of privileges of Tripass.
Antalya Demre St. Nicholas Church (Santa Claus) is a place of great interest. For this reason, there are ticket lines that take hours in front of them and there is a great loss of time. You can easily enter Antalya Demre St. Nicholas Church (Santa Claus) by skipping the never ending ticket lines with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums of Turkey by skipping the never ending ticket lines. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass. Get discounted tickets. Save time and money. You will feel special with Tripass. Because you are special.
- Museum Visiting Hours : 08:30-17:30 Box Office Closing Time: 17:00.
- Audio Guide is not included and can be taken from the entrance.
- Enter fast and easy with QR CODE.
Antalya Myra Ancient City
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- Located very close to St. Nicholas Church, Don't forget to buy your discounted ticket to visit Antalya Myra Ancient City. You can check the "Museums, Attractions & Tours" sections of the site to get discounted tickets to places to visit in Antalya and all provinces of Turkey. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass.
- Purchase must be made at least 24 hours before the time of use.
• Expiry Date: Valid For 60 Days.
• You can buy as many tickets as you want, use them for yourself and gift them to your loved ones.
• Your TriPass QR code will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile phone or you can access it from the ”Manage Your Pass” section of the site.