Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach Ticket
With Tripass, you can visit the Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach without waiting in line for tickets. Moreover, you don't need to be a member to buy a discounted ticket to the Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach . All you have to do is to buy the discounted ticket for the Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach and scan the QR code sent to your phone at the box office. In this way, you can skip the never ending ticket lines and enter the Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach . You will feel special with Tripass wonderland. Because you are special.
You can enter Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach at a discounted price and enter without waiting in line. You will discover both historical and natural beauties by walking through Olympos Ancient City, where natural beauty meets thousands of years of history. At the end of your walk, you will reach Olympos Beach, which overshadows the ancient city with its beauty. Olympos Beach, the hidden paradise of the ancient city, is one of the most magnificent hidden paradises of Antalya. You can immerse yourself in the turquoise blue and clear waters of Olympos Cove. Discover the secrets of Olympos Ancient City with Tripass and cool off on Olympos Beach. Welcome to the world of privileges of Tripass.
The city of Olympos, one of the most important cities of the Lycian Union, means "High Mountain" and is also known as the "Source of Unquenchable Fire". The source of this fire, which caused famous legends and various religious worship, is the "Chimaera" known as "Yanartas". It joined Roman territory in 78 BC. The city gained fame with the cult of "Hephaistos" because the methane gases coming out of the underground in the city are constantly burning. A stream flows through Olympos Ancient City. You may think that you are looking at a peaceful painting, perfectly drawn with its visual beauty.
Places you can see during your visit to Olympos Ancient City: North Necropolis, Street Of The North Necropolis, Necropolis Church, The Entrance Complex, Episcopal Church and Baptistery, Bishop's Palace, Temple, Lykiarkh's Tomb, Building With Mosaics, Harbor Monumental Tombs, Hillside Settlement, South Necropolis , Sarcophagus Of Alkestis, City Wall, Ancient Theatre, Vespasianus Bath, Bridge, Bridge Street, Olympos Beach.
By purchasing your Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach ticket, you will both go on a time travel in the ancient city and immerse yourself in the waters of the Mediterranean by enjoying Olympos Beach. After your visit, it is inevitable to think that you are visiting the ancient city like an Emperor. Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach is a place of great interest. For this reason, there are ticket lines that take hours in front of them and there is a great loss of time. You can easily enter Antalya Olympos Ancient City + Antalya Olympos Beach by skipping the never ending ticket lines with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums of Turkey by skipping the never ending ticket lines. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass. Get discounted tickets. Save time and money. You will feel special with Tripass. Because you are special.
- Museum Visiting Hours : 08:00-17:00 Box Office Closing Time: 16:30.
- Audio Guide is not included and can be taken from the entrance.
- Enter fast and easy with QR CODE.
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- You can check the "Museums, Attractions & Tours" sections of the site to get discounted tickets to places to visit in Antalya and all provinces of Turkey. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass.
- Purchase must be made at least 24 hours before the time of use.
• Expiry Date: Valid For 60 Days.
• You can buy as many tickets as you want, use them for yourself and gift them to your loved ones.
• Your TriPass QR code will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile phone or you can access it from the ”Manage Your Pass” section of the site.