Izmir Cesme Museum Ticket
With Tripass, you can visit the Izmir Cesme Museum without waiting in line for tickets. Moreover, you don't need to be a member to buy a discounted ticket to the Izmir Cesme Museum. All you have to do is to buy the discounted ticket for the Izmir Cesme Museum and scan the QR code sent to your phone at the box office. In this way, you can skip the never ending ticket lines and enter the Izmir Cesme Museum. You will feel special with Tripass wonderland. Because you are special. Tripass think of you, your pocket and your time. Welcome to the world of privileges of Tripass.
Çeşme Castle was built by the Genoese in the 15th century to secure the maritime trade between Çeşme and Chios. Later, Çeşme Castle came under the control of the Ottoman Empire. After the Ottoman Empire took the castle, it expanded the borders of the castle with various additions and arrangements. Çeşme Castle was used actively until the 19th century. Artifacts, many artifacts, temples and tombs from the "Red City Erythai Ancient City" are exhibited in Çeşme Castle. In addition, the oldest winery building belonging to the Bronze Age was unearthed during the excavations. On the lower floor of Çeşme Castle, artifacts belonging to the Ottoman-Russian Naval War are exhibited. Items from Russian and Ottoman shipwrecks are exhibited in this section. On the upper floor of the castle, marble and stone works, sculptures, steles and inscriptions from the Ottoman Period are exhibited. Architectural pieces, tombs, cannons and cannonballs are exhibited in the open areas of the castle. Meet with the greatest of history with Tripass. We have prepared a list of the best things to do in Izmir and in different provinces of Turkey at a discount for you. Shop with confidence with Tripass, skip the never-ending ticket lines, and save money and time.
Your the İzmir Çeşme Museum discount ticket is waiting for you. After your visit, it is inevitable to think that you are visiting the Museum like an Emperor. The Izmir Cesme Museum is a place of great interest. For this reason, there are ticket lines that take hours in front of them and there is a great loss of time. You can easily enter the Izmir Cesme Museum by skipping the never ending ticket lines with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums of Turkey by skipping the never ending ticket lines. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass. Get discounted tickets. Save time and money. You will feel special with Tripass. Because you are special.
- Museum Visiting Hours : 08:30-17:30 Box Office Closing Time: 17:00.
- Audio Guide is not included and can be taken from the entrance.
- Enter fast and easy with QR CODE.
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- You can check the "Museums, Attractions & Tours" sections of the site to get discounted tickets to places to visit in Izmir and all provinces of Turkey. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass.
- Purchase must be made at least 24 hours before the time of use.
• Expiry Date: Valid For 60 Days.
• You can buy as many tickets as you want, use them for yourself and gift them to your loved ones.
• Your TriPass QR code will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile phone or you can access it from the ”Manage Your Pass” section of the site.