Izmir Pergamon Ancient City (The Acropolis of Pergamon) Ticket
Bergama Acropolis Ticket
With Tripass, you can visit the Izmir Pergamon Ancient City (The Acropolis of Pergamon) without waiting in line for tickets. Moreover, you don't need to be a member to buy a discounted ticket to the Izmir Pergamon Ancient City (The Acropolis of Pergamon). All you have to do is to buy the discounted ticket for the Izmir Pergamon Ancient City (The Acropolis of Pergamon) and scan the QR code sent to your phone at the box office. In this way, you can skip the never ending ticket lines and enter the Izmir Pergamon Ancient City (The Acropolis of Pergamon). You will feel special with Tripass wonderland. Because you are special. Tripass think of you, your pocket and your time. Welcome to the world of privileges of Tripass.
Pergamon is the name of the ancient city located in the Bergama district of İzmir province. Lysmachos, one of the generals of Alexander the Great, pioneered the establishment of the ancient city and was founded by Philyteros. The city, which developed over time, later became the capital of the Pergamon Kingdom. Pergamon Acropolis was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2011. Pergamon is a cultural civilization. They produced a paper called Pergamon Paper from sheepskin and recorded every development. They are known to have written more than 4,000 scrolls. The written scrolls were sent to the Alexandria Library, but they were all destroyed due to fires in the library in ancient times. The city was very fond of religious beliefs. For this reason, many temples were built. It has many temples such as the Temple of Athena, the Sanctuary of Hera and Demeter, the Temple of Zeus-Asclepion, the Temple of Dionysus, the Temple of Trajan, the Temple of Serapis. The Temple of Serapis was built of red brick. Later, this temple was converted into a church with the Christian belief. According to the Christian belief, one of the seven churches mentioned in the Bible, the Red Courtyard or the Red Basilica is located here. The Temple of Serapis is one of the most important churches today, the Red Basilica. Meet with the greatest of history with Tripass. We have prepared a list of the best things to do in Izmir and in different provinces of Turkey at a discount for you. Shop with confidence with Tripass, skip the never-ending ticket lines, and save money and time.
Your Izmir Pergamon Ancient City (The Acropolis of Pergamon) discount ticket is waiting for you. After your visit, it is inevitable to think that you are visiting the ancient city like an Emperor. Izmir Pergamon Ancient City (The Acropolis of Pergamon) is a place of great interest. For this reason, there are ticket lines that take hours in front of them and there is a great loss of time. You can easily enter Izmir Pergamon Ancient City (The Acropolis of Pergamon) by skipping the never ending ticket lines with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums of Turkey by skipping the never ending ticket lines. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass. Get discounted tickets. Save time and money. You will feel special with Tripass. Because you are special.
- Museum Visiting Hours : 08:30-17:30 Box Office Closing Time: 17:00.
- Audio Guide is not included and can be taken from the entrance.
- Enter fast and easy with QR CODE.
IZMIR BERGAMA ASKLEPION ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE
IZMIR BERGAMA KIZILAVLU (BASILICA) ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE (The Red Basilica)
IZMIR BERGAMA MUSEUM
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- You can check the "Museums, Attractions & Tours" sections of the site to get discounted tickets to places to visit in Izmir and all provinces of Turkey. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass.
- Purchase must be made at least 24 hours before the time of use.
• Expiry Date: Valid For 60 Days.
• You can buy as many tickets as you want, use them for yourself and gift them to your loved ones.
• Your TriPass QR code will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile phone or you can access it from the ”Manage Your Pass” section of the site.