Maiden's Tower and Freight Tickets (Fast Track Entry) - The ticket includes transportation from Üsküdar Salacak and Galataport.
With Tripass, you can visit the Maiden's Tower without waiting in line for tickets. Moreover, you don't need to be a member to buy a discounted ticket to the Maiden's Tower. All you have to do is to buy the discounted ticket for the Maiden's Tower and scan the QR code sent to your phone at the box office. In this way, you can skip the never ending ticket lines and enter the Maiden's Tower. You will feel special with Tripass wonderland. Because you are special. You can enter Maiden's Tower at a discounted price and enter without waiting in line. Tripass think of you, your pocket and your time. Welcome to the world of privileges of Tripass.
The Maiden's Tower, which has many myths and legends about it, was originally built in the 5th century by an Athenian commander to control the ships passing through the Bosphorus and to collect taxes. In the most famous of the legends told, the roles belong to an Aphrodite nun named Hero and a young man named Leander. In the impressive story of these two sad lovers, the lovers of the Maiden's Tower, Leander swims from the mainland to the island every night to see Hero. This tower, one of the most iconic buildings in Istanbul, is located on a small natural island in the Bosphorus, just off the Asian shores of the city. It is known that it was used as a lighthouse during the Ottoman era.
Your Maiden's Tower discount ticket is waiting for you. Maiden's Tower is a place of great interest. For this reason, there are ticket lines that take hours in front of them and there is a great loss of time. You can easily enter the Maiden's Tower by skipping the never ending ticket lines with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums and the best attractions of Turkey by skipping the never ending ticket lines. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass. Get discounted tickets. Save time and money. You will feel special with Tripass. Because you are special.
The ticket includes transportation from Üsküdar Salacak and Galataport.
The tower can be visited every day. Transportation to the tower is provided by watercraft departing from Üsküdar port every 15 minutes.
You can reach the Maiden's Tower by private boats departing from the Üsküdar-Salacak and Galataport piers.
Boats from the Üsküdar-Salacak pier will depart in front of the Maiden's Tower ticket office between 09:00 - 19:00 every day of the week.
The timetable for boats departing from the Galataport İstanbul and arriving to the Maiden’s Tower is as follows:
Note: The boat departing at 17:00 will not go back to the Galataport.
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- You can check the "Museums, Attractions & Tours" sections of the site to get discounted tickets to places to visit in Istanbul and all provinces of Turkey. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass.
- The ticket includes transportation from Üsküdar and Galataport.
• Expiry Date: Valid For 60 Days.
• You can buy as many tickets as you want, use them for yourself and gift them to your loved ones.
• Your TriPass QR code will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile phone or you can access it from the ”Manage Your Pass” section of the site.