Smyrna Agora - Izmir Agora Ticket
With Tripass, you can visit the Izmir Agora – Smyrna Agora without waiting in line for tickets. Moreover, you don't need to be a member to buy a discounted ticket to the Izmir Agora – Smyrna Agora. All you have to do is to buy the discounted ticket for the Izmir Agora – Smyrna Agora and scan the QR code sent to your phone at the box office. In this way, you can skip the never ending ticket lines and enter the Izmir Agora – Smyrna Agora. You will feel special with Tripass wonderland. Because you are special. Tripass think of you, your pocket and your time. Welcome to the world of privileges of Tripass.
Izmir Agora, also known as Smyrna Agora, was founded in the 4th century BC. Agora, one of the largest Agora in the city center, is the only example in the world with its three-storey structure. There are traces of Hellenistic period, Roman period, Byzantine and Ottoman periods in Agora excavations. Faustina Street, which provides the entrance to the Agora, the Roman Bath, the Mosaic Building and the City Council, as well as the Basilica Northwest Gate attract great attention. Agora has the world's richest graffiti collection in Greek. In these graffiti, there are drawings of daily life in the Hellenistic and Roman periods. Meet with the greatest of history with Tripass. We have prepared a list of the best things to do in Izmir and in different provinces of Turkey at a discount for you. Shop with confidence with Tripass, skip the never-ending ticket lines, and save money and time.
Your the Izmir Agora – Smyrna Agora discount ticket is waiting for you. After your visit, it is inevitable to think that you are visiting the Agora like an Emperor. The Izmir Agora – Smyrna Agora is a place of great interest. For this reason, there are ticket lines that take hours in front of them and there is a great loss of time. You can easily enter The Izmir Agora – Smyrna Agora by skipping the never ending ticket lines with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums of Turkey by skipping the never ending ticket lines. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass. Get discounted tickets. Save time and money. You will feel special with Tripass. Because you are special.
- Museum Visiting Hours : 08:30-17:30 Box Office Closing Time: 17:00.
- Audio Guide is not included and can be taken from the entrance.
- Enter fast and easy with QR CODE.
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- You can check the "Museums, Attractions & Tours" sections of the site to get discounted tickets to places to visit in Izmir and all provinces of Turkey. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass.
- Purchase must be made at least 24 hours before the time of use.
• Expiry Date: Valid For 60 Days.
• You can buy as many tickets as you want, use them for yourself and gift them to your loved ones.
• Your TriPass QR code will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile phone or you can access it from the ”Manage Your Pass” section of the site.