Kaymaklı Underground City Ticket
You can watch the magnificent view of Goreme and the Fairy Chimneys with a magnificent balloon tour in Nevsehir Goreme with Tripass. Afterwards, you can continue to discover the unique beauties of Nevsehir with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums of Turkey and Nevsehir by skipping the never ending ticket lines.
With Tripass, you can visit the Kaymaklı Underground City without waiting in line for tickets. Moreover, you don't need to be a member to buy a Kaymaklı Underground City discounted ticket to the . All you have to do is to buy the discounted ticket for the Kaymaklı Underground City and scan the QR code sent to your phone at the box office. In this way, you can skip the never ending ticket lines and enter the Kaymaklı Underground City. You will feel special with Tripass wonderland. Because you are special.
Are you ready to visit the Underground City of Kaymaklı Nevsehir with its 3000 years BC of history? Underground City of Kaymaklı is located in Kaymaklı Village of Nevsehir. Its construction was first started by the Hittites. It continued to expand until the Roman and Byzantine periods. Its depth is thought to be more than 20 meters. This magnificent 8 storey structure was formed by carving the tuff rocks. The underground city was built to be protected from wars. But over time, the city has developed a lot and has turned into a living space. In the event of an attack, there are huge bolt stones to close the entrances. You will be very surprised to see the andesite stone used by the Hittites to grind copper ore. This stone is from the andesite lavas under the tuffs that emerged during the construction of the city. Underground City of Kaymaklı and Underground City of Derinkuyu are connected to each other by a 10 kilometer tunnel.
The inhabitants of Kaymaklı Village have built their homes near more than 100 tunnels of Underground City of Kaymaklı. Even today the tunnels are used by the villagers. The city is concentrated around the ventilation shafts. When you enter the city, you will feel a very cool and clean air.
You can visit this magnificent structure, which has left traces of various civilizations, with Tripass, without waiting in line for tickets and at a discount. Your Underground City of Kaymaklı discount ticket is on Tripass.
Underground City of Kaymaklı is a place of great interest. For this reason, there are ticket lines that take hours in front of them and there is a great loss of time. You can easily enter Underground City of Kaymaklı Nevsehir by skipping the never ending ticket lines with Tripass. With Tripass, you can visit all the museums of Turkey by skipping the never ending ticket lines. Don't wait in line for tickets with Tripass. Get discounted tickets. Save time and money.
- Museum Visiting Hours : 08:00-19:00 Box Office Closing Time: 18:30.
- Audio Guide is not included and can be taken from the entrance.
- Enter fast and easy with QR CODE.
Underground City of Derınkuyu, Zelve - Pasabaglar Archaelogical Sıte, Nevsehir Goreme Open Air Museum.
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- Derinkuyu Underground City and Kaymaklı Underground City are very close to each other. You can check the “museums” section of the site to get your Derinkuyu Underground City discounted ticket.
• Expiry Date: Valid For 60 Days.
• You can buy as many tickets as you want, use them for yourself and gift them to your loved ones.
• Your TriPass QR code will be sent to your e-mail address and mobile phone or you can access it from the ”Manage Your Pass” section of the site.