About Galata Tower - Galata Tower Fast Track Tickets
Galata Tower, one of the tallest and oldest towers in Istanbul, is considered one of the city's greatest symbols. The tower, which is 63 meters high, makes a significant contribution to the panoramic view of the old town. The main reason for the tower being built by the Genoese colony in the 14th century was the defence. It was used to detect fires in the city after Mehmed II conquered Constantinople. Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi, known as the first Turkish to fly in the Ottoman Empire of the 17th century, after copying the bird wings and examining the air flows, jumped from the Galata Tower and flew over the Bosphorus to the Üsküdar district on the Asian side of the city. The distance he covered was 6 kilometres which is approximately 4 miles.
You can enter Galata Tower without waiting in line for tickets. Save Money and Time.
- The museum can be visited daily from 09:00 to 19:00.
- Audio Guide is not included and can be taken from the entrance.
- Enter fast and easy with QR CODE.
Taksim Beyoglu District, Pera Museum, Galata Mevlevi House, Galatasaray Hamam, Museum of Illusions, The Museum of Innocence, Istanbul Modert Art Museum.
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- Ages between 0-6 is free entrance
- You can enter Galata Tower without waiting in line for tickets. Save Money and Time.