The Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts, an impressive museum combining Turkish and Islamic artefacts, is located in Ibrahim Pasha Palace, one of the most important buildings of the 6th century's Ottoman civil architecture, in Sultanahmet. Known as the last of its own kind opened during the Ottoman period, the museum exhibits more than 40.000 pieces to visitors in its carpet, manuscript, wood, glass-metal-ceramics and ethnography sections.
- The museum can be visited every day except Mondays, from 09:00 to 17:00 in winter and from 09:00 to 18:00 in summer.
- Audio guide is not included and can be taken from the museum counter.
Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace Museum, Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque, Istanbul Archaeological Museum, Hagia Irene Museum.
- Please generate your QR code when you are at the attraction! Otherwise your code may get expired which may result a delay to enter the attraction.
- Purchase must be made at least 24 hours before the time of use.
- Ages between 0-6 is free entrance.